If you are ‘Going Google’ or you have ‘Gone Google’, you’ve made a great choice.
A bespoke Google Workspace training programme will help to ensure a successful migration and adoption. Your staff and executives will be much more likely to embrace Google having gone through a training programme, bespoke to their needs.
At Encompass Innovate, we develop group training sessions tailored to your needs. Think of us as an extension of your team, we identify opportunities to transform your business performance through the use of Google Workspace. We work with you to define your training goals ahead of sessions, making sure we deliver maximum benefit to your staff, and most importantly have a positive impact on your business.
Our training programmes allow you to:
- Embrace and understand Google Workspace functionality, benefits and opportunities quickly and easily
- Close the knowledge gap of staff members and improve collaboration
- Identify areas of work where Google Workspace can be used more widely
- Allow you to work from any location, any time on any device
- Transform the way you work
1 day course outline:
The outline listed below is a sample suggested outline that provides a broad introduction to Google Workspace.
Please note, all our course outlines are fully customisable to suit your organisation’s requirements.
Session One: Getting Started
- Logging in to Chrome
- Accessing the Google apps drawer
- Accessing Google on a mobile device
Session Two: Gmail and Calendar
- Sending and receiving emails
- Adding attachments to emails
- Adding and updating email signatures
- Setting up an Out of Office auto reply
- Creating a Calendar appointment
- Setting work hours
- Sharing calendar access with colleagues
Session Three: Meet and Chat
- Creating Chat rooms
- Joining meetings
- Raising your hand
- Setting backgrounds and creating polls
Session Four: Google Drive:
- The Docs Editor home screen
- Saving documents to Google Drive
- Accessing documents saved to Google Drive
- Using folders
- Searching files and folders
Session Five: Sharing and collaborating
- Creating and sharing documents
- Sharing permissions and settings
- Sending and receiving in different formats (Word, Excel, PDF)
- Commenting, replying and chatting in documents
By the end of the day, your team will know how to use Google Workspace to work smarter and collaborate better.
Courses can be delivered in the classroom or remotely via Google Meet.
Contact us for availability and pricing.
Click here to explore our other training programmes including learning by apps such as Docs and Sheets.